What Is Wooden Box?
A Wooden Box is a container made of wood. It is used for storage or as a shipping container. They have been mostly used for storage needs. Wooden Boxes as a storage means are the most ideal way to give protection for the objects that are being stored as these boxes can’t easily be harmed or broken.
Uses of Wooden Boxes
These Boxes Are Normally Used For Heavy-Duty Packaging When:
- High quality is required for heavy and difficult loads
- Long term warehousing might be required
- Large size is needed
- Rigidity and stacking quality is important
Benefits Of The Wooden Box For Packaging:
- They can be utilized for years as they are not easily breakable and can be used for longer times for storing various items.
- These boxes are widely used in transportation for safe delivery of import and export items.
- They are great to secure the thing kept inside as, they don’t allow water to go inside, making the storage item safe inside the box.
- High durability
- Light weight
- Easy to carry
Wooden Box – Packaging Solution
Anzen Packaging LLP is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Wooden Boxes at Pune. We offer a supreme quality heavy duty box. Our provided boxes are available on different specifications, in order to meet the different requirements of our clients. The offered boxes are exactly produced by utilizing quality material under the direction of our experts.
We have expertise in manufacturing all varieties of boxes. These include boxes made from Pine Wood, Silver Wood, and Plywood. We make it to custom sizes as per the customer’s requirement.
For export consignments, we make ‘Sea Worthy’ boxes that are compliant with international quality standards, In order to ensure ease of Customs clearance, we conduct all required steps and provide fumigation certificate, gross weight, net weight certificate, etc.