What Is Polythene Bag?
Polythene Bags or Polybag is a type of container made from thin, flexible, plastic film, or plastic textiles. These bags are used for containing and transporting goods such as foods, chemicals, and waste. It is a common type of packaging.
Benefits of Polythene Bags
- It is a very flexible and adaptable form of packaging.
- It is an extremely light-weight storage option that doesn’t need a lot of storage space. Since they are extremely easy to transport, thus reducing the carbon footprint during transportation.
- Plastic packaging can survive extreme environments. They don’t easily degrade in hot and cold temperatures, thus saving the integrity of the food or beverage inside it.
- These bags are an essential part of the packaging, particularly for products that need to be protected from moisture, dust, light, and odours.
- Plastic is extremely durable and resistant to external influences, it ensures the product is well-preserved at all times.
- The durability offered by plastic packaging also allows printing eye-catching, high-quality custom designs, and in this way increases product visibility during a retail setting.
Polythene Bags – Packaging Solution
Anzen Packaging LLP is a leading supplier of Polythene Bags at Pune. We supply Polythene Bags above 50 microns of any required size with printed details regarding recycling fully compliant with Govt rules.